cartoon

Dog-sitting for Pete — summer 2016. (Pete belongs to our friend Michael, who taught him how to play Frisbee.) Pete was willing to continue this for hours on end — he always outlasted me. And he caught it in the air at least 90% of the time. (The other 10% were mostly bad throws by me.)