- HW set 1 - problems F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6. The due date is Sep. 6.
- HW set 2 - problems F7, F8, F9, F10 . The due date is Sep. 13.
- HW set 3 - problems F11, F12, A1, A2, A3, A4. The due date is Sep. 20.
- HW set 4 - problems A5, A6, A7, A8, A9, A10. The due date is Sep. 27.
- HW set 5 - problems A11, A12, A13, A14, A15, A16. The due date is Oct. 11.
- HW set 6 - problems E1, E2, E3, E4, E5. The due date is Oct. 18
- HW set 7 - problems E6, E7, Amp1, Amp2, Amp3, Amp4 . The due date is Oct. 25.
- HW set 8 - problems AMP5, AMP6, CL1, CL2, CL3, CL4. The due date is Nov. 1.
- HW set 9 - problems TR1, TR2, TR3, TR4, TR5, TR6. The due date is Nov. 8.
- HW set 10 - problems AC1, AC2, AC3, AC4, AC5, AC6. The due date is Dec 2.
- HW set 11 - problems AC7, AC8, D1, D2, D3.The due date is Dec. 9.
Click to see the problems grouped by topic.
- A1 - equivalent resistance
- A2 - equivalent resistance
- A3 - dividers
- A4 - dividers
- A5 - source transformation
- A6 - source transformation
- A7 - node voltage
- A8 - node voltage
- A9 - node voltage
- A10 - node voltage (bigger)
- A11 - mesh current
- A12 - mesh current (bigger)
- A13 - superposition
- A14 - superposition (backwards)
- A15 - all of them!
- A16 - SPICE
Capacitors & Inductors