Feb. 2, 2016
I will not have office hours today. I need to finish some work at the MRC that will last through the middle of the afternoon. My apologies for any inconvenience.
Feb. 1, 2016
As discussed in class, the circuit design portion of Lab 1 (Part 9) has been moved to Lab 2. You should not include anything relating to the design in your Lab 1 report. (I have changed the Lab 1 report template to reflect the change.) If you were able to complete the design and demonstrate it in lab last week, then save your work and include it in the report for Lab 2. If you didn't finish the design last week, then you have a chance to take another crack at it.
Jan. 31, 2016New stuff on the web site:
- Lab 2.
- Homework C.
- Source transformation and node-voltage lecture notes.
- Note that the quiz for Monday will be on power and energy again - not Kirchoff's laws. We need to see some examples of using Kirchoff's laws before having quizzes on it.
Jan. 19, 2016
- Office hours are modified for today (only): 2:30 - 5:00 instead of 1:00 - 3:00. My apologies for any inconvenience.
Jan. 18, 2016
- Homework set A (due on Jan. 22) is on the web site.
- The description for Lab 1 is on the web site
Jan. 4, 2016
This is the web site for EE 201 - sections D, E, and F - for Spring 2016.